04 March, 2009

Amateur pics of "Hot love on a cold night..."

I wonder how Google's filters will deal with that. I guess I'll find out if my blog gets yanked. Let me know if it mysteriously disappears, okay?

I really am an amateur when it comes to photography, so this is the best I can do until I can afford a camera that's a little easier to deal with (my current rig is an Olympus C-4000 and it has served me well, no doubt).

With that up front, here they are:


The mysterious sauce. It does pack a spicy punch.




The finished dish.


I like to eat big salads anyway. I dressed the salad with the deliciousness that is the sauce. You should try it out (without oil it doesn't coat the leaves like most Western salad dressings do, but it's very refreshing). I think I'm going to keep it on hand for my summer salads. You can never go wrong with a bit of tomato either.

Well, there you go. Now that I've figured out the simplicity of keeping a Picasa album and cutting and pasting the links, I think we'll see some more pictures.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment